multinational, non-profit, non-governmental organization, based as a legal entity in Nairobi, Kenya. With staff members and partners working through field-based research and high-level training on border issues, the institute is positioning itself as a leading research and training institute on border issues in Africa.
At The Borders Institute
- We AIM to find the best solution for you; not to give you the best one we have.
- We BELIEVE you have the solution; ours is to help you see it.
- We STAY with you after finding the right solution; and walk together until it is fully implemented.
- We DEVOTE all our energies towards finding the right solution for you.
- We only do more good; and no harm.